.thomaswaters.

05 December, 2005

School

I have decided that I will be going back to school. I'm very bored at my current job and my current position is in the process of being taken over by a few programs, everyone knows computers and computer programs are taking over. My plan is to start out at BRCC (Baton Rouge community college) and get all of the easy crap out of the way then I'm going to transfer over to LSU and work on a degree in Information Systems and Decision Science (ISDS). If all goes well I hope I can be out in less than six years, I will have to take as many night courses as possible so I can keep a full time job. After I graduate I plan on going back and taking some night classes at BRCC on computer science and networking just to gain some more knowledge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home