.thomaswaters.

02 November, 2005

Saints Game

This weekend I'm going to see the Saints play the Bears in Tiger Stadium. Why? Well, I like football, the Bears were my childhood team, and this is the last time I will probably be able to drive down the road to see some NFL teams play. The Saints are off to Los Angeles in the near future and are playing all of their games in San Antonio next season. I know I will leave the game happy watching the Saints do things that just do not happen in a normal football game. And when the Saints are playing horrible and I start to think I might have wasted 25 bucks, maybe I can look at the Bears and remember all those years I would run around outside in my Walter Payton Jersey day dreaming I would play for the Bears one day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home